The purpose of the Brenham ISD Child Development Center is to provide a positive and supportive environment with trained and experienced staff, where young children can develop to their fullest potential physically, emotionally, socially, perceptually, and cognitively. Our center is based on the needs of the individuals. We provide a safe, secure, healthy, and nurturing environment while the child is emerging naturally.
The goals of the BISD Child Development Center are as follows:
- To provide a safe, secure, healthy, and nurturing learning environment for young children.
- To provide age appropriate materials and experiences that meet the language skills, cognitive, social physical, and emotional needs of each child.
- To encourage positive self-esteem and confidence in each child.
- To encourage self-expression and decision making.
- To build self-help skills and independence with positive guidance.
Why choose the Brenham ISD Child Development Center?
- Excellent student to teacher ratio
- Experienced teachers
- Education-based program using curriculum developed by a BISD kindergarten staff
- Conveniently located at Krause Elementary School
- Reasonable monthly fees
- Optional payroll deduction
Please contact Gloria Wills, Brenham ISD CDC Director, at 979-277-3735 if you have specific questions about the program.